- ROOMSUITE 1: 18 sqm, double bed, 3-door wardrobe, desk, bookcase and chest of drawers
- ROOMSUITE 2: 18 sqm, double bed, 3-door wardrobe, desk, bookcase and chest of drawers
- ROOMSUITE 3: 19 sqm, double bed, 3-door wardrobe, desk, bookcase and chest of drawers
- ROOMSUITE 4: 18 sqm, double bed, 3-door wardrobe, desk, bookcase and chest of drawers
- ROOMSUITE 5: 11 sqm, single bed, 3-door wardrobe, desk, bookcase, chest of drawers and balcony
The apartment has been completely renovated and furnished in 2018 preserving the original wood flooring and taking advantage by the large windows. The apartment is inside a prestigious historic building and in one of the most beautiful areas of the city, a stone’s throw from the Porta Susa railway station and via Garibaldi, the shopping street.
Each room is single, private and equipped with all the necessary comforts: table lamps, desk, chair, chest of drawers, bookcase, 3-door wardrobe, mirror, bed kit (sheets, pillowcases, pillows, blanket and bedroom slippers) and bathroom kit (large, medium and small towel). The kitchen is completely equipped with appliances and dishes.
The rent is all-inclusive and includes rent, condo fees, utilities (electricity, gas, water, wifi), heating and weekly cleaning of common areas.
THE DISTRICT: Cit Turin
The Cit Turin district stands out for being able to combine history and modernity: on the one hand it is characterized by the Liberty style of Casa Fenoglio, the Casa dei Draghi, the Villino Raby and the baroque of the Parco della Tesoriera and on the other hand the Intesa Sanpaolo skyscraper and the Palace of Justice. It is a particularly elegant neighborhood complete with any type of service; it is close to Piazza Statuto and is served by the Porta Susa train station and from all public transport lines.
The neighborhood is particularly convenient for reaching the Politecnico, other universities and the major attractions of the city.